What is WordPress?
WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and a content-management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL, which runs on a web hosting service (Source: Wikipedia). It is by far the most successful CMS system in the world. In fact every fifth website on the Internet is based on WordPress. You are on a WordPress based site right now!
How can a WordPress Professional help you?
As a WordPress Professional I can consult you on every aspect of a WordPress based web solution. I specialize in WordPress Design, Development, E-Commerce, Search Engine Optimization and Webhosting.
If you are planning a new website, or shop and are tired of failing solutions I can help you setting up a WordPress based website. Everything runs on one system. It’s the ultimate integrated solution!
What solutions can you build with WordPress?
With WordPress you can build professional:
- CMS Systems
- E-Commerce Sites
- Forums and Bulletin Boards
And the best thing about it is that you can build all of it into one website if needed. No multiple registrations for your web shop and your forum. Your customer simply logs into your site buys articles in your online shop and can give valuable feedback on your forum.
Here’s a list of WordPress based solutions I specialize in:
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Advanced Custom Fields is the professional solution to integrate custom content into your site. I use ACF on 9 out of 10 projects I am working on and have done so for many years. If you need help with custom content or adding features to an ACF based site I can help you.
- WooCommerce is the number one e-commerce solution for WordPress. I have executed countless customizations for the WooCommerce platform. Be it custom plugins, gateways or modifications via hooks and filters I can provide reliable solutions for your needs.
- Multi-language used to be tedious and complicated in WordPress. Polylang fixed this. This is why I use only Polylang for multi-language projects nowadays, and you should too!
- Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms seems similar to many other drag and drop form builders, but what makes Gravity Forms truly unique is it’s related Api. So if you need to programmatically take action when a form is being submitted I am able to help you with that. Be it the communication with external Api’s or the conditional execution of WordPress functions, almost everything can be achieved.